Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Look what I found!! Gluten Free Seitan Recipes!!

Gluten Free Seitan "Beef" 
Jeanette at Meat and Egg Free has developed Gluten Free Meat Replacement Recipes she calls Gluten-Free Seitan.
This is like an answer from heaven. I think she's based in Australia. She uses pea protein and pea flour a lot which I've not been able to source. 


But I think with some experimenting I can come up with something that will work.


                                                
Gluten Free Asian Flavoured "Sausages"


Gluten Free Seitan "Chicken"

Gluten Free Seitan "Pork"
I can't wait to try these recipes! Thank you Jeanette!

     Karen

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to access these, it keeps saying oops etc. So I ask fir gluten free seitan but I don't get any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've discovered ou can see them via. the internet archive. Try https://web.archive.org/web/20110711132825/http://www.meatandeggfree.com/gluten-free-seitan.html

      Delete